Technical Support Specialist
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
Bodybuilding.com is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to help us provide support for Mac, Windows, Linux and our e-commerce website
Roles and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for problem resolution and functional questions
- Performs software and hardware installations, troubleshooting, monitoring and patching
- Track and resolve user issues and work requests
- Take lead under emergency or critical situations and effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audience
- Write PowerShell or Bash scripts to automate repetitive or time-consuming tasks
- Lead training on software and hardware for technical and non-technical audience
- Assist in on-boarding of new team members with process, procedures and work tools
- Contributes to team’s overall performance.
- Windows Deployments via SCCM and MacOS DeployStudio or similar tool
- Committed to self-improvement through self-study, feedback and training
- Build solutions, strategies or leverage automation to eliminate recurring issues, provide effective support and save time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong Technical skills with Windows 10 and OS X.
- Windows PowerShell experience required
- 3-4 years technical support experience
- Automated OS Deployment / Patching experience: SCCM, DeployStudio or similar
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Strong problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and deal with changing deadlines.
- Ability to schedule and prioritize project work and support issues
- Demonstrated ability to operate under minimal supervision - managing one's own time and the time of others effectively
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.