Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The Executive Assistant will play an integral, hands-on role in keeping the Executive and Leadership business operations and activities organized and functioning seamlessly. He or she will interact with all departments and assist Executives and other Leaders with calendar, meeting coordination and travel planning. A huge chunk of the role will be managing complex and ever-changing calendars. These Executives are busy bees, traveling both domestically and internationally and splitting their time amongst multiple ventures. In other words, we need someone who’s able to be two steps ahead of the game to ensure efficiency and a seamless workflow.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Time Keeper - make sure they are sticking to their schedules for meetings and personal engagements.
- Inbox Warrior - serve as gatekeeper, sequencing priorities, replying and filtering emails.
- Travel Extraordinaire - handle everything from booking flights and securing lodging/hotel accommodations to preparing itineraries during frequent domestic and international trips, all the while holding down the fort in the main office.
- Responsible for heavy cross-functional calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external Executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
- Manage daily schedule of Executives, ensuring he/she knows his/her schedule 24-72 hours in advance; keep appointments and meetings on time and/or change schedules when necessary
- Arrange Domestic and International travel schedules and reservations for Executive management as needed, managing the overall corporate travel platform Egencia, and training all employees on its use
- Collaborate with internal team, cross-functional team, and external parties in a rapidly growing environment
- Manage external contacts for Executives while proactively understanding who they are, who the priority contacts are, and by keeping track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts
- Understand the organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure that appropriate decision making protocols are followed
- Assist management with the drafting of various documents as well as the creation of PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Assist Executives with preparation of presentation materials for meetings
- Review, summarize, and organize miscellaneous reports and documents
- Manage and track meeting minutes
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously; follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
- Ensure that various administrative tasks are done in an effective and efficient manner, including copying, drafting correspondence, screening phone calls when requested, and maintaining executive files as needed
- Act as the Executives’ representative and ambassador to external constituents as directed
- Anticipate the needs of the Executives and act accordingly
- Process credit card expense reporting as well as reimbursement
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be extremely well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Ability to handle a wide range of administrative-related tasks and work independently with little to no supervision
- Intermediate to expert-level skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Visio a must
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain focused, efficient, and effective while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and to defuse emotional situations in a calm manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve accomplishments
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
- Demonstrated proficiency at managing projects from initial assignment to finished product with little to no supervision
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Poise, professionalism, and grace under pressure
- Ability to understand organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure that appropriate decision making protocols are followed
- Ability to provide after-hour and flexible support a must
- Minimum 5+ years of experience supporting at the executive/officer level
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications experience a plus
- Experience working with confidential information
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.