Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with the product owner to develop requirements for new features
- Finding and fixing bugs
- Researching new techniques and libraries
- Testing code
- Collaborating with others
We give a lot of freedom to developers in decision-making and input, so candidate should demonstrate familiarity and expertise in all things mobile.
Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years developing mobile applications, React Native a big plus.
- Apps in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Familiarity with Material Design and Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Solid knowledge of architectural approaches (MVC, MVP, MVVM)
- Building apps against REST based APIs
- Embedded databases experience
- Automation testing, continuous integration and unit testing
- Experience deploying software to large user bases a plus
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.