Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The eCommerce Analyst is responsible for the creation and maintenance of brand, product and SKU assets for the Bodybuilding.com store. This includes quality assurance of all information relating to the assets prior to them going live, reporting and monitoring issues found throughout the site and improving current processes. He or she will help ensure that we provide the best quality information available for key information throughout the store.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Utilize our eCommerce platform to create and maintain brand, product and SKU assets
- Work with several teams to ensure customer-facing assets within the store are consistent and on-point throughout all channels of the business
- Utilize HTML and CSS to create high-quality content for store product pages
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve operations, procedures, functionality and design of the assets throughout the store
- Provide ongoing maintenance of all eCommerce asset changes including data entry, categorization and quality assurance
- Correspond with brand representatives as necessary to acquire assets that meet our internal quality standards
- Provide strategic insight on executable goals that align with departmental and company initiatives
- Appropriately prioritize workload to ensure effective turnaround of getting new products live to the site and available for purchase
- Additional data entry projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in HTML, CSS and Photoshop
- Knowledge of SEO best practices a plus
- Must be highly detail-oriented and capable of handling multiple projects at once
- Ability to take direction and work well with multiple teams
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to content management systems
- Strong knowledge of nutrition and supplementation
- First-class written and verbal communication skills with a strong aptitude for spelling and grammar
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be innovative and internally motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with HTML and photoshop a plus.
- Ability to stay organized and self-motivated to meet strict deadlines; ability to respond and execute quickly
- Familiarity with our website, products, and/or the sports nutrition and health industry
- Ability to provide detailed and accurate feedback to various areas of the business
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two years of experience in a high volume data entry environment
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.