Business Operations Manager
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
- Cross-Functional Management
- Facilitate collaboration between business teams on cross functional initiatives to drive long term sustainability of private brands.
- Build consensus among cross functional teams and drive action planning & productivity.
- Develop and utilize frameworks to facilitate alignment across teams and adherence to business strategy.
- Business Planning & Operations
- Lead day to day execution of operational plans against the strategic vision.
- Establish business operational methods to ensure program is running effectively and efficiently to meet goals and objectives.
- Drive business process improvement to minimize complexities and optimize effective operations.
- Build the framework and plan for company-wide strategic initiatives. Lead quarterly planning process in alignment with all other functions to develop department sprint plans, road-maps and goals.
- Product Development
- Provide project management oversight from cradle to grave: business case, scope, cost, schedule, action cycles, risks, issues, decisions, inter-dependencies and milestones.
- Reporting & Communication
- Create, manage and maintain specific communications and cadence for department meetings, QBRs, team meetings, and status reporting.
- Facilitate monthly and quarterly performance reviews and summary reports to leadership.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
- 5-7 years’ experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience managing priorities and relationships with third party vendors and key partners.
- Positive team player who seeks the collective success of the team.
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Ability to work under tight time constraints. Can multitask with ease and adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Nice to have, not required: Project Management Certification or Change Management/Communication Certification
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); discretionary bonuses; gym membership reimbursement; employee discount.
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.