Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Position Location: Boise, ID
Remote Options: No
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for providing the data mining, analysis, and reporting necessary for intelligent decision making in the company. They will demonstrate working knowledge of business intelligence concepts, practices, and procedures, and will complete daily tasks following department quality and process standards while sharing their experience and providing input to other team members to plan and accomplish team goals.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership on the BI team to mentor and guide other team members
- Consult on and drive the creation of data projects and design of their execution
- Perform advanced data mining, analysis, and interpretation
- Partner with the data warehouse team in gathering requirements, designing, testing, and supporting the development of data structures and the data warehouse
- Design and automate self-service reporting solutions
- Troubleshoot data mining, data integration, and data quality issues
- Work with business units to educate and improve understanding of data and analysis
- Gather and consult on project requirements from stakeholders
- Create and maintain consistency in reporting across the organization
- Document and adhere to standard analytics and reporting processes
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge and use of SQL
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, relational databases, dimensional modeling methodologies, and data mining/analysis
- Working knowledge of reporting tools, like Power BI, SSRS, and Tableau
- Working knowledge of data visualization and ability to turn data into actionable stories
- Ability to perform difficult analytical tasks without supervision
- Ability to recognize problems and issues, and help develop and implement solutions
- Ability to interface effectively with teammates and other business units
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and effectively meet deadlines
- Must be committed to building and managing internal and external customer relationships to support communication and progress of company objectives by providing high levels of customer service
- Data science, machine learning, and statistics knowledge is a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in business intelligence, data analysis, or data science
- Demonstrated senior leadership
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
- Who We Arehttps://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings ProgramsWhether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more:To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging:We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
- Check out Careers Youtube Page :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.