Customer Service Representative
Role: Customer Service Representative
We aspire to make fitness simple, accessible and convenient to empower all people to change their lives
A Customer Service Representative’s main responsibility is to guide customers to reach their health, fitness, and appearance goals while driving a first in class experience with Bodybuilding.com. The Customer Service Center is an inbound contact center. We invite our customers to reach us through phone, email or online chat. The Customer Service Representatives work under the direct supervision of the team leads. We need fast typin’, computer saavy, good soundin’ over the phone, customer lovin’ people. If this sounds like you... join our team!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers by phone, email, or online chat concerning product information, order status, and general questions and concerns and escalate calls as needed
- Proactively advise the customer with issues like shipment delay and/or gathering information necessary to process their order
- Communicate with shipping courier’s (i.e. FedEx, USPS) as well as internal departments concerning customer orders, such as the Distribution Centers, Operations, Category Management, Billing
- Adjust orders as needed. I.e. backorders, exchanges, separate warehouse shipping, shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.
- Gather customer feedback to help the overall customer experience improve
- Leave the customer feeling like Bodybuilding.com is the ultimate customer experience provider
Experience and Education:
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to help customers in a friendly and helpful manner to help them achieve their goals
- Ability to retain product knowledge and communicate information clearly and concisely with proper grammar and voice
- Ability to read and follow directions
- Strong ability to retain confidential information pertaining to customer information
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Must have flexibility to work all shifts
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using multiple lines of contacts (email/phone/chat)
- High school diploma or equivalent
FYI- for this role, you are regularly required to sit and/or stand; and you’re on the computer…. A lot.
Respect & Integrity …You are honest and ethical, and demand the same from others
Accountability …You demand accountability from yourself and others, you seek constructive feedback and openly provide feedback to others
Results Focused …You consistently look to add value
Continuous Improvement …You learn from successes and failures, and implement improvements based on that gained knowledge
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
- Stay up to date with the most current info at Bodybuilding.com HQ, follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/bodybuilding-com/
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals!
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.