Email Marketing Manager
We aspire to make fitness simple, accessible and convenient to empower all people to change their lives
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading and developing email marketing campaigns and mobile push campaigns. This role will assist in gathering and analyzing data to drive strategy around promotional broadcast campaigns as well as lifecycle and retention efforts in both email and push marketing. They will be expected to consistently find new opportunities across both email and mobile app communication to increase the efficiency and dynamic nature of all customer communications, utilizing data within the user profile to provide a relevant personal experience. The person in this role will collaborate with teams to identify opportunities for messaging, A/B tests and developing new journeys. This role will work with third-party platforms and partners, integrating tools and technology and process to deliver a best-in-class inbox experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain error-free email experience that renders across all email clients and browsers maintaining our brand message.
- Test all stages of an email campaign’s development from concept, to build, to deployment within an enterprise level email platform, providing clear and actionable results
- Oversee email marketing strategies, campaigns and projects with collaboration of Store and Bodyfit team members to achieve revenue and subscription goals for the channel.
- Effectively lead and drive retention marketing business outcomes.
- Identify and develop new email opportunities to increase engagement and traffic, and customer lifetime value.
- Review metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and identify quick win performance enhancements.
- Day to day management of email campaigns including but not limited to editing messages, leading design and copy reviews, structuring A/B testing, scheduling deliveries, and reporting on results.
- Develop an email execution calendar that supports business initiatives and adds clarity to teams. Work collaboratively with creative services for graphic and copywriting services.
- Utilize ESP and web analytics provider reporting tools to gather and analyze results. Develop and create reporting that clearly articulates the email program’s effectiveness.
- Lead and mentor email marketing team
- Participate in marketing leadership strategies meetings to align strategies and best practices for eCommerce and BodyFit Marketing.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years in email marketing, working within an enterprise level email platform or other marketing automation tool preferred.
- Solid understanding of retail and e-commerce business required.
- HTML/CSS proficiency. Experience with adaptive and responsive coding optimization for email
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Sketch and Responsive Design
- Project management skills to effectively manage multiple assignments in a fast-moving and deadline-driven environment
- Strong interest in using data to drive strategy that achieves departmental and business KPIs meeting sales plans.
- Creative, analytical and thoughtful thinker – constantly driven to test new ideas and work towards validating results.
- Solid understanding and experience with audience segmentation, outlining customer journeys and relating to email marketing strategies.
- Passion for customer-centric marketing and strong interest in leveraging data to achieve business outcomes
Respect & Integrity …You are honest and ethical, and demand the same from others
Accountability …You demand accountability from yourself and others; you seek constructive feedback and openly provide feedback to others
Results Focused …You consistently look to add value
Continuous Improvement …You learn from successes and failures, and impalement improvement based on those learnings
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future
- Work-Life balance and more: To ensure work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
- Stay up to date with the most current info at Bodybuilding.com HQ; follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bodybuilding-com/
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.