Email Marketing Specialist
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain error-free, complex and customized emails that render across all email clients and browsers
- Test all stages of an email campaign’s development from concept, to build, to deployment within an enterprise level email platform, providing clear and actionable results
- Oversee email marketing strategies, campaigns and projects with oversight.
- Effectively drive retention marketing business outcomes, including email and mobile initiatives.
- Identify and develop new email opportunities to increase engagement and traffic, and customer lifetime value.
- Review metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and identify quick win performance enhancements.
- Day to day management of email campaigns including but not limited to editing messages, leading design and copy reviews, structuring A/B testing, scheduling deliveries, and reporting on results.
- Work with team to construct and circulate deployment calendar.
- Utilize ESP and web analytics provider reporting tools to gather and analyze results.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Minimum of 2 years in email marketing, working within an enterprise level email platform or other marketing automation tool preferred. Solid understanding of retail and e-commerce business required.
- HTML/CSS proficiency. Experience with adaptive and responsive coding optimization for email
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Sketch and Responsive Design
- Effective handling of multiple assignments in a fast-moving and deadline-driven environment
- Strong interest in using data to drive strategy that achieves departmental and business KPIs while providing exceptional inbox experience to subscribers
- Creative, analytical and thoughtful thinker – constantly driven to test new ideas and work towards validating results.
- Solid understanding and experience with audience segmentation, outlining customer journeys and relating to email marketing strategies.
- Passion for customer-centric marketing and strong interest in leveraging data to achieve business outcomes
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
- Check out Careers Youtube Page : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.