Accounts Payable Specialist, Operating
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process all operating invoices
- Collaborate with vendors and internal departments to ensure timely payments of all invoices
- Monitor the approval process of invoices to ensure all invoices are approved by payment due dates
- Create and report relevant daily metrics to track process improvements around invoice processing
- Create and maintain vendor accounts in the accounting system
- Collect, record, and maintain vendor bank information
- Increase the percentage of invoices paid on time
- Analyze metrics to improve the invoice process
- Assist in continuous improvement of the procure-to-pay cycle
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts related to payables, as assigned
- Other reasonable activities required by management/leadership
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Detail, goal, and team oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Effective time management
- Easily adapts to new or changing processes
- Moderate Microsoft Excel skills
Work Schedule Requirements
- Limited vacation during:
- Last 3 business-days of each month
- First 5 business-days of each month
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); discretionary bonuses; gym membership reimbursement; employee discount.
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.