Engineer, Software Developer in Test
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The ideal candidate is a motivated and driven individual that will work with a talented software development team in a SCRUM environment. This individual will work with our development teams to ensure high quality code for the Bodybuilding.com online store. This position involves maintaining an automated test cluster running Selenium tests written in Java and running in AWS. This individual will be a member of a scrum team and work closely with other software engineers to design, develop and deploy automated tests.
- Design and develop new automated tests
- Work with QA Engineers to evaluate test cases and determine which should be automated
- Writing infrastructure tools and code to exercise our products.
- Analyze test results and advise the team on the quality of code and risks of deployment
- Ability to write a meaningful defect report to a varied audience
- 3+ years’ experience of performing and understanding software testing
- 2-4 years’ experience of designing and coding automated tests
- Strong debugging / troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of test methodologies
- Experience with Selenium or similar framework
- Recent Experience with Java preferred
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Experience with Oracle or other relational databases
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.