Sr. Product Manager
We aspire to make fitness simple, accessible and convenient to empower all people to change their lives
Respect & Integrity …You are honest and ethical, and demand the same from others
Accountability …You demand accountability from yourself and others; you seek constructive feedback and openly provide feedback to others
Results Focused …You consistently look to add value
Continuous Improvement …You learn from successes and failures, and impalement improvement based on those learnings
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future
- Work-Life balance and more: To ensure work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
- Stay up to date with the most current info at Bodybuilding.com HQ; follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bodybuilding-com/
Are you interested in helping write the next chapter of Bodybuilding.com? We are looking for Sr. Product Manager to drive product development and ensure strong connection with our products and customers. You will help work with our content and community to deliver solutions to help our customers on their personalized fitness journeys.
Day in the Life:
- Work closely with the Head of Product to help determine the best path forward for Bodybuilding.com’s user experience and products.
- Collaborate throughout the design, development and launch of products for use on multiple platforms and operating systems to help translate department initiatives into manageable, actionable components.
- Define and put in place metrics and systems to track product performance. Clearly communicate performance and use data to evaluate and prioritize the roadmap
- Measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business.
- Learn and understand current community & content, how do we engage with our customer and how can we help more people on fitness journeys?
- Establish self as subject-matter expert on your products, best practices, competition and the latest industry trends
- Build use cases, user stories, and outline acceptance criteria around the product and communicate them effectively to teams
- Analyze and implement product decisions utilizing quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior
- Establish clear channels of communication with business stakeholders across the company including remote teams and industry partners
- Build and maintain Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) ensuring deadlines are met and issues resolved to meet target dates for the product; and effectively communicate to internal and external teams’ status of development, production, and deliveries as needed
Who are you:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. MBA a plus
- 7+ years working with eCommerce companies
- 7+ years working with a digital subscription product
- experience in digital, e-commerce, subscriptions, app development or B2C product management
- Strong track record working with startup companies
- Direct experience in native app development, data science and/or artificial intelligence a plus
- Direct experience in ATG, OMS/WMS, CSC, BCC and another site management products a plus
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Strong collaborator with a background working with larger and small teams
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and creating burn down charts
- Has extensive experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Has experience leading cross-functional teams in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Extensive experience with product lifecycles for new and existing products
- Solid ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external teams
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.