Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders to develop financial analysis and modeling for key investments and other business decisions
- Drive improvements in financial and other processes and improve the quality of information provided to the business
- Exercise judgment in financial, operational, or transactional analysis to identify and resolve issues
- Research business problems and propose solutions
- Communicate financial results to senior management and other constituents
- Consistently deliver high quality routine and ad-hoc reports and analysis to business leads
- Contribute to effectiveness of processes, procedures, and the control environment
- Research and provide financial analysis related to complex accounting matters, policy updates, and compliance support
- Support preparation of the annual budget
- Support preparation of internal and external financial reporting, including researching and explaining significant variances
- Support period-end financial statement close activities
- Related duties and projects as assigned
Preferred Education, Experience, Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or advanced degree
- Relevant experience in eCommerce or other retail environment
- Experience conveying insights from complex data analysis in clear, concise, and actionable manner
- Solid business acumen and communication skills
- Ability to work independently on projects and to collaborate in a Team environment
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.