Associate Director of Loyalty
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their
The Head of Loyalty is responsible for loyalty vision and execution - developing, implementing and advancing the company’s capability and programs in support of Bodybuilding.com’s customer lifetime value initiatives. This position is a key member of the marketing team responsible for working with all groups to develop the appropriate strategies and programs to drive revenue via actionable insights and data.
The Head of Loyalty is a highly-motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future consumers. We need someone with a passion for driving deep engagement w/in our ecosystem and a background in the technical nuances to bring that to life and drive scale. Proactive leadership and participation – a player-coach – are integral to success.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive the direction of customer segmentation, targeting, and reporting to inform the development of the lifecycle program
- Develop and build strategy and large scale CRM programs seeded in the consumer/member lifecycle across a variety of organizational business strategies and goals, establish KPIs, manage performance/reporting, and communicate results to leadership
- Establish and measure customer retention & loyalty goals. Work with internal stakeholders to identify and share best practices resulting in shared roadmaps for driving customer loyalty.
- Partner closely with analytics and data science teams, providing direction to customer analytics team inclusive of establishing analytics roadmap, writing analytics briefs, and aligning on methodology and approach to the measurement of customer lifetime value
- Evolve and execute loyalty strategy, developing end-to-end loyalty marketing plan inclusive of necessary incentives, programs, partnerships, and messages to drive purchase frequency working with necessary internal stakeholders.
- Partner closely with product, e-Commerce, Finance, and engineering teams to map out a plan for loyalty expansion, as we optimize and scale.
- Ownership & management of program budgets and achievement of customer revenue targets. Identification of opportunities to further drive revenue through customer campaigns and improve marketing efficiencies
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Minimum of 2 years at the Director level in customer marketing, CRM, and/or analytics. Solid understanding of retail and e-commerce business required
- Loyalty program marketing & management experience
- E-mail marketing experience a plus
- Ability to review metrics on an on-going basis, analyze, draw conclusions and recommend immediate action
- Strong interest in using data to derive insights to build a strategy that ultimately solves a business problem
- Creative, analytical and thoughtful thinker – open to testing new ideas and work towards validating results
- Solid understanding and experience with audience segmentation, outlining customer journeys and activation strategies
- Proven ability to manage external suppliers and partners and ensure top value and performance for
- Passion for
customer centricmarketing and stronginterest in leveraging data to achieve business outcomes
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.