Sr. UX/UI Designer **Remote Options**
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
As a Sr. UX / UI designer, you understand what it takes to execute user-centered design ideas from a strategic, interaction and visual design perspective. You can assist in developing the strategy and structure of a product and possess an innate ability to solve complex problems through elegant solutions. You captivate stakeholders during the development process and adapt well to their feedback and desires for their products.
You help execute the product design process collectively with technical team members and leadership to bring amazing solutions to our users. You are a proven interaction and visual designer. You understand the role of our mission within experience design. You create brilliant ideas that differentiate our brand and products. You have experience in design development throughout the entire product life-cycle, from brainstorming initial concepts to final pixel-perfect design solutions. You have relentless attention to detail: you care about every pixel across your designs and presentations, from the quality of graphic elements to spelling and grammar.
The Sr. UX / UI designer will execute interaction design on projects. By utilizing consistent interaction libraries and design practices, you will help execute our brand across all products. By collaborating and ideating with team members from design, leadership and engineering, you will foster a extremely high level of quality products that will help our users reach their health and fitness goals, pioneering a new way of working better, faster and smarter that combines the best of a traditional design approach with the best of agile and lean software and product development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to translate complex business requirements and user needs into workflows, wireframes and intuitive user experiences that are technically feasible
- As a Senior UX/UI Product Designer, this role will mentor, coach and pair with junior designers to support their development and continuous progress.
- Ability to manage involvement from other Design and Product team members, including researchers, designers, product owners, business analysts and developers [adjust collaborators as needed] and drive design through influence
- Experience creating, maintaining and working with designs systems, journey maps, personas and workflows Experience conducting user research and testing as well as ability to analyze, synthesize and present research findings
- Contribute to the overall advancement and improvement of processes, introducing and documenting new additions as necessary
- Ability to work closely with agile teams to drive effective and efficient implementation of designs.
- Excellent presentation, communication, documentation and organization skills.
- Strong presence, including ability to partner with and effectively influence product and development leaders Skilled at communicating verbally and in writing to diverse audiences
- Proactive self-starter; assertive and able to ensure that Product Design principles are adhered to
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment Analytical mindset and creativity to balance detailed problem solving with 'big picture' strategic view
Experience & Skills:
- 6+ years of experience in designing user experiences and interfaces for web, iOS and Android applications
- Portfolio showcasing excellent design capabilities in a variety of styles that highlight both responsive web and native app designs
- Expert knowledge of standard design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, etc)
- Experience with media and/or eCommerce
- Experience with leveraging data to create personalized experiences a plus
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
- Check out Careers Youtube Page : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.