F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The Analytics data team is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting our Data Warehouse. We supply information to the organization in the form of data models, reports, and data analysis and in turn supply integrated data and data science algorithms for engineering groups.
We are looking for a Data Engineer, Data Warehouse developer, or DBA to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be an independent thinker who is technically astute with hands on experience with data warehousing on various platforms.
- Maintain and improve applications, data extracts, and data integration processes
- Maintain and develop data warehouse infrastructure, data models, and applications
- Research and troubleshoot data questions
- Collaborate on problem resolution and systemic optimizations
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or equivalent experience
- 2+ years business intelligence development experience with SSIS, and SSMS
- 2+ years experience with SQL query writing
- 2+ years business intelligence development experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Skilled with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Understand DW principles, Kimball methodology, and ETL
- Skilled with concepts for data acquisition, movement, and persistence
- Able to work and communicate technically with DBA’s and Software Engineers
- Experience with cloud services (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge of GCP, BigQuery a plus
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.