Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The Warehouse Associate will perform a variety of tasks to fulfill customer needs in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment. There are mainly four aspects of a warehouse associate’s position including receiving, packing, shipping, and inventory control. All new warehouse associates begin picking and packing orders. The Operational Fulfillment Centers are open seven (7) days a week and we offer a four (4) day work week schedule.
Bodybuilding.com is committed to the talent enhancement of all team members. As part of those efforts, our Order Fulfillment Centers utilize a level up program that aligns compensation ranges with performance/productivity metrics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Pick products for specific orders
- Pack orders and ensure that all items are correctly placed
- Receive vendor orders and returns; stock items in appropriate locations
- Meter and ship up to 3,000+ orders per day
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analyses (JSAs)
- Clean and maintain work area
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Must be hard working and able to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Must be self-motivated and punctual
- Basic computer skills
- Must complete physical requirements such as walking, standing stooping, and climbing
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without restriction, using proper safety methods
- Meet and exceed personal and warehouse goals
- Ability to work individually and with a team
- Fork Lift Certification is a plus
- An interest in health and fitness is a must!
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4-10’s Monday
- Friday (8am – 7pm),
- Saturday, Sunday (7am – 6pm)
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.