Creative Services Coordinator
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The Creative Services Coordinator is responsible for managing the process of a wide range of print and web marketing materials that promote and support the Bodybuilding.com brand. This includes playing nicely with the Marketing department, HR, Product Design, Store Team, Digital Publishing (editors), Video Production, Events Team, User Experience and Interface, and more. So you’d better be organized, outgoing, hard working, and have a passion for helping others become their best selves.
- Manage day-to-day administrative and project management tasks to support the Creative Director and team
- Ensure creative materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Ensure that projects meet goals and timelines
- Maintain company processes and assist in organization of team’s work
- Work with other teams to identify ongoing creative needs, help manage updates of existing materials, and creating new ones
- Acts as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate information on Creative Services initiatives
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on various company initiatives
- Must be structured with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and be able to think creatively
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Strong prioritization skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Agile project management experience preferred
- Experience using Jira and Confluence preferred
- Design background is an added bonus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Communication or Business
- 1-3 years of professional experience in an in-house marketing department or advertising/marketing agency
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.