F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The Accountant will provide general accounting support and prepare account reconciliations in major financial accounting areas, primarily accounts receivable and general ledger.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts, as assigned
- Compile profit and loss reports, as assigned
- Participate in budget process, as assigned
- Explain differences between budgeted and actual balances for assigned balance sheet and profit and loss accounts
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Participate in company and department projects, as assigned
- Assist in annual audit process, as assigned
- Audit new vendor accounts and bank information in the accounting system
- Compile data from internal departments/sources to create various types of credit memos
- Communicate credit memos to vendors
- Resolve vendor disputes on credit memos
- Other reasonable activities required by management/leadership
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Detail, goal, and team oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Effective time management
- Easily adapts to new or changing processes
- Accounting Degree
- Demonstrates understanding of basic accounting principles in relation to:
- Sub-ledger to General Ledger reconciliation
- Debits and Credits
- Effects/relationships of transactions on the Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
Work Schedule Requirements
- Limited vacation during first 5 business-days of each month
- Potential, mandatory Saturday shift during Quarter End Close Cycle
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.