Manager of Talent Acquisition
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
Always be truthful and honest in every aspect of
Give back to the people that you owe your success to.
Setting goals creates the roadmap to positive gains.
Great things will happen with a passion for competition.
It’s our goal to make
Our mission is not complete until the customer says “WOW!”
To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation
Bodybuilding.com is making
If you're an innovative thinker, Boolean Search whiz with a robust LinkedIn presence (and savvy with making connections) all while having a flair for social media and all things creative, then we're looking for you!
Our Manager of Talent Acquisition and Employer Brand is responsible for leading the design and deployment of our talent acquisition strategy.
- Partner with marketing team to ensure consistent brand messaging in designing of Employer Brand initiatives.
- Design and deploy ‘out of the box’ creative sourcing strategy.
- Engage passive candidates and develop candidate funnels utilizing social media, i.e., Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Learn and develop an expert knowledge of roles within the company.
- Coach and train hiring managers on full use of our applicant tracking system (ATS) and guide them during the selection process.
- Lead open requisitions and
- Report on progress with all talent acquisition and recruiting initiatives to company leadership.
- Some administrative functions of the recruiting team including the support and coaching of Recruitment Coordinator with background check process and overall selection process.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience with social media recruiting
- Jobvite experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- Proficient in Boolean Search
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Expert MS Excel user
- Ability to write creative job postings
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.