Email Marketing Specialist
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their
The email marketing specialist is tasked with coordinating and executing campaigns (broadcast and segmented) aligned to company marketing calendars, promotional cadence
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee email marketing strategies, campaigns
andprojects with oversight.
- Effectively drive retention marketing business outcomes, including email and mobile initiatives.
- Identify and develop new email opportunities to increase engagement and traffic, and customer lifetime value.
- Review metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and identify quick win performance enhancements.
- Day to day management of email campaigns including but not limited to editing messages, leading design and copy reviews, structuring A/B testing, scheduling deliveries, and reporting on results.
- Work with team to construct and circulate deployment calendar.
- Work with teams to integrate assets and data to execute campaigns, relate to ESP
and andset up campaigns within the tool.
- Work with the email service provider through all rounds of proofing, changes and final deployment.
- Utilize ESP and web analytics provider reporting tools to gather and analyze results.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Minimum of 2 years in email marketing, CRM, and/or analytics. Solid understanding of retail and e-commerce business required. Work with Responsys, or
other enterpriseESP, a plus.
- HTML proficiency. Design-minded. Data-driven.
- Strong interest in using data to derive insights to build a strategy that ultimately solves a business problem.
- Creative, analytical and thoughtful thinker – open to testing new ideas and work towards validating results.
- Solid understanding and experience with audience segmentation, outlining customer journeys and relating to email marketing strategies.
- Passion for customer-centric marketing and
stronginterest in leveraging data to achieve business outcomes
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.