Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Our Mission:We aspire to make fitness simple, accessible and convenient to empower all people to change their lives.
Respect & Integrity …You are honest and ethical, and demand the same from others
Accountability …You demand accountability from yourself and others; you seek constructive feedback and openly provide feedback to others
Results Focused …You consistently look to add value
Continuous Improvement …You learn from successes and failures, and impalement improvement based on those learnings
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future
- Work-Life balance and more: To ensure work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
- Stay up to date with the most current info at Bodybuilding.com HQ; follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bodybuilding-com/
We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to own the customer lifecycle and manage our CRM channels. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in managing email/push marketing programs with a keen eye for detail and delivering clear and concise messages to users driving engagement and revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will be an autonomous self-starter with a 'punch above your weight class' attitude, with a desire to build and a knack for getting stuff done. Bodybuilding.com is changing lives through health and wellness, this role will have a direct impact on the lives of our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the strategic vision, planning, development and execution of customer engagement initiatives across all CRM channels.
- Manage the creation and execution of Email, Push, SMS, Direct Mail marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals.
- Build, scale and optimize automated programs across the customer lifecycle including retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications.
- Evangelize multi-channel orchestration, collaborating with stakeholders across SEO, CRO, paid media, social and content teams.
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns and programs.
- Conduct primary and secondary research on our customers to help us better understand our users and markets.
- Serve as a key partner to the broader business by representing the voice of the customer and CRM best practice expert.
- Monitor health of marketing database (deliverability, unsub rates etc.).
- Play-booking and documentation, keeping in mind that the learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience using ESP and/or CRM platforms
- Experience working with designers and engineers, on providing direction and requirements to execute your vision
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact autonomously with good organization agility to work effectively across functions.
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Experience in customer journey mapping, segmentation and persona building.
- Goal oriented with the ability to move quickly and easily between high level strategy and rolling up sleeves for execution
- Analytical mindset and comfortable with working directly with business intelligence and engineering teams. Those allergic to data need not apply.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM and GDPR requirements
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.