International eCommerce Manager
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
Our Mission:To help people change their life and become their best self!
The person will support the UK MD and work alongside all relevant departments in the US & UK to include marketing & category teams, legal, finance , owned brands to ensure that relevant activity is in place to drive sales, margin and provide the best in class customer experience in the International business.
The ideal candidate is driven, analytical, has a successful track record at communicating across cross-functional teams with International experience and a passion for customers in International markets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the due diligence gathering & development of the strategy for International Markets – primarily within the EMEA and ASIA regions.
- Plan/prepare and implement ecommerce strategies in key countries in line with global brand and aligned with consumer behaviour at country level.
- Working with UK & US team to ensure accurate and effective implementation of all activity at country /regional level.
- Plan and support implementation of all localized email campaigns in line with the promotional platform and ensure all local opportunities are captured.
- Plan and implement A/B testing to evaluate ongoing playbook for International Countries.
- Analyse all activity delivered and make recommendations for future.
- Work alongside the digital/brand marketing teams in the UK and the US to support with assets and information to drive the holistic marketing plan for the International markets.
- Establish clear and effective relationships across all functions in Boise.
- Any other activities as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical awareness.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- International experience - essential
Education and Experience:
- 2 + years’ experience within a marketing/category management environment.
- CRM experience desired.
- Proficient in Google Analytics desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not essential
- Passion/personal interest in the category ideal.