Position Location: Boise, ID
Remote Options: No
To help people change their life and become their best self!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Innovate: champion good ideas, solve problems uniquely
- Code: make use of good patterns, use frameworks appropriately and when necessary
- Test: use automation and unit testing whenever possible, test on multiple browsers
- Release: extend and develop pipelines to easily deploy releases
- Cross-function: stake ownership in other traditional roles by contributing to cloud infrastructure and server-side solutions as a matter of personal growth
Education and Experience:
- JSP, Handlebars or other templating approaches
- RequireJS or other module management
- Responsive design and implementation
- Coding for search-engine optimization (SEO)
- Cross-Origin navigation through micro-service architecture
- RESTful architecture
- Run different types of server-side applications locally for development
- AWS or similar cloud environment
- 3+ years developing web applications
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Hosted examples of your work
What You’ll Love About Us:
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
- Stay up to date with the most current info at Bodybuilding.com HQ, follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/bodybuilding-com/
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.