Warehouse Associate- Replenisher
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The Replenisher is responsible for managing inventory to ensure shelves are appropriately stocked through process control. He or she is responsible for completing all cycle counts within the Fulfillment Center. The Operational Fulfillment Centers are open seven (7) days a week and we offer a four (4) day work week schedule.
Bodybuilding.com is committed to the talent enhancement of all team members. As part of those efforts, our Order Fulfillment Centers utilize a level up program that aligns compensation ranges with performance/productivity metrics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Fulfillment Center stocking process for zero out of stock items on a daily basis
- Report inventory discrepancies immediately to manager
- Maintain consistency in the daily SKU cycle count process
- Perform SKU re-slotting to optimize picking, stocking and the use of Fulfillment Center space
- Process customer returns daily, which includes feedback to the Fulfillment Center for SOP changes if necessary
- Ensure that all inventory is organized and put away each day
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have data entry and 10 key experience
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Must be hard working and able to work in a fast-paced, goal oriented environment
- Must be self-motivated and punctual
- Ability to work individually and with a team
- Must be able to perform physical requirements of the position including walking, standing, stooping and climbing
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without restriction, using proper safety methods
- Forklift Certification is a plus
- In addition to these basic skills and abilities, occasionally your immediate manager may require additional duties in this role
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.