Consumer Insights Lead Analyst
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
As a consumer insights analyst, you will be primarily responsible for understanding, measuring and informing the business of customer preferences through a variety of research methodologies. In this role you will utilize insights and research to create actionable strategies for creative, product development and the owned brands teams. You will lead and conduct user group panels, perform preference tests and send out and audit surveys to establish the patterns and preferences of our user base. Your research will cover a variety of subject material, from application development, content production, marketing, branding and the development of our private label line of supplements.
- Work closely within a multidisciplinary team, including web developers, business users, programmers and management, to develop and capture user centered requirements specifically as they pertain to UI/UX needs of the project
- Conduct user-centered design research and usability testing on all user interfaces that are developed for all form factors and platforms (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile etc.)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in social sciences, statistics, business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in conducting surveys and consumer analysis.
- Understanding of both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Skilled in data visualizations
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units
- Experience in the fitness industry and/or eCommerce preferred
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.