Position Location: Boise, ID
Bodybuilding.com is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our Commerce engineering team. The ideal candidate is passionate about engineering and will work in a highly collaborative, team environment creating next-generation components of Bodybuilding.com.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
As a Program Manager, you’ll be joining a diverse team of creative problem solvers and team leaders. You’re an expert at building impactful relationships, improving team cohesion, creating efficiencies in the planning, strategy and design process, and enabling teams to stay focused on delivering and scaling amazing brand systems and experiences for our users. In this role, you’ll be a key member of the team and partner closely with design managers and business leadership to build and execute on the operational framework and engagement plan for cross-functional teams and outside partners to thrive in.
- Partner with Stakeholders to organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Creation and maintenance of detailed program plan
- Documenting and ensuring program milestones are met
- Coordination of change management and escalations to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Align with Stakeholders on communication cadencies to ensure transparency on project status, issues and decisions
- Production of accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Communicating and coordination resolution of program risks.
- Facilitate cross-functional team meetings, decision making and risk management to enable decision making for further development of the targets
- Communicate, document and archive project team activities, action items and decisions
- Contribute to building project team system, business processes and culture
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Great understanding of overall product management processes and ecommerce business operations.
- Experience in coordinating and managing cross-functional stakeholder teams for decision making and risk management
- Proficient with project management practices, tools, and methodology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships with stakeholders and manage conflicts
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and willing to help build team systems and corporate processes from the beginning
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the company, with collaborators and functional leads
- Familiar with Agile methodology and JIRA
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
- 8+ year experience in the fitness or eCommerce industry, with at least 4-5 years direct project management.
- PMI, PMP & Scrum Master Certifications are a plus
- Proven experience in program management.
- Competency in applications including Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, JIRA & VISIO
- Understanding of project management methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall & Extreme Programing
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); discretionary bonuses; gym membership reimbursement; employee discount.
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.