Video Motion Designer
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
Always be truthful and honest in every aspect of
Give back to the people that you owe your success to.
Setting goals creates the roadmap to positive gains.
Great things will happen with a passion for competition.
It’s our goal to make
Our mission is not complete until the customer says “WOW!”
To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation
The Video Motion Designer is responsible for the creation of motion graphics for use in bodybuilding.com video productions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with all team editors, ensuring that the vision and business expectations of motion graphics and animations are suited to the content, story, talent, and branding of each video project
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Senior Motion Designer, and Senior Lead Video Editor for all business deliverables and creative direction
- Responsible for conceptualizing, and creating graphical templates for
graphicimplementation within individualand team editing assignments
- Requires that he/she can assist others in producing motion graphics while still meeting his/her own individual assignment deadlines
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be detail-oriented and driven to create high-quality video and audio productions
- Must possess
abilityto contribute, learn, and adaptnew technologies, workflows, and skill sets to improve the quality and efficiency of video productions
- Must be a proactive, team player who enjoys collaborating with a large team to mold a concept from
idea, to creative/informational masterpiece
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of general workflows in pre-production, production, and
- Experience with Cinema 4D, X-Particles, Arnold Renderer, Blender a plus.
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.