To help people change their life and become their best self!
We are looking for Product Managers to drive product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI.) You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and guide product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive, creative, and a reliable problem-solver. You must possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, strategy, business planning, user experience design, engineering and agile/lean development practices. You will work with Engineering, UX, and Business Intelligence teams to define business requirements and evaluate new solutions that align with our customers’ needs. This Product Manager will play a role in the iterative development of Bodybuilding.com's subscription products. In-Depth knowledge of subscription products and offerings will be a must for success in this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the overall plan and roadmap for your product (subscription). Working closely with senior leadership in product and engineering, create clear quarterly plans, incorporating input from all stakeholders, that depict how the strategy will achieve the company’s goals.
- Collaborate throughout the design, development and launch of products for use on multiple platforms and operating systems to help translate department initiatives into manageable, actionable components.
- Define and put in place metrics and systems to track product performance. Clearly communicate performance and use data to evaluate and prioritize the roadmap
- Measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors, and transform that knowledge into platform enhancements and new features.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Help drive forward the culture of innovation.
- Establish self as subject-matter expert on your products, best practices, competition and the latest industry trends
- Identify and collaborate on key initiatives surrounding Bodybuilding.com's subscription services
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in digital, e-commerce, subscriptions, app development or B2C product management
- Direct experience in native app development, data science and/or artificial intelligence a plus
- Direct experience in ATG, OMS/WMS, CSC, BCC and other site management products a plus
- Background in software development, program management and Agile methodologies
- Solid knowledge of A/B testing concepts and execution on digital properties
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- In-depth background working with subscription content or similar product offerings
- Understanding of subscription-based business workflows and key deliverables
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
- Stay up to date with the most current info at Bodybuilding.com HQ, follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/bodybuilding-com/
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.