Part Time Customer Service Representative
To help people change their life and become their best self!
A part time Customer Service Representative’s main responsibility is to guide customers to reach their health, fitness, and appearance goals while driving a first in class experience with Bodybuilding.com. The Customer Service Center is an inbound contact center. We invite our customers to reach us through phone, email or online chat. The Customer Service Representatives work under the direct supervision of the team leads. We need fast typin’, computer savvy, good soundin’ over the phone, customer lovin’ people. If this sounds like you... join our team! Flexibility is the name of the game; our part time reps will work up to 20 hours a week and support our contact center and customers!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers by phone, email, or online chat concerning product information, order status, and general questions and concerns, and escalate calls as needed
- Proactively advise the customer with issues like shipment delay and/or gathering information necessary to process their order
- Communicate with shipping couriers (e.g. FedEx, USPS) as well as internal departments concerning customer orders, such as the Distribution Centers, Operations, Category Management, Billing
- Adjust orders as needed, i.e., backorders, exchanges, separate warehouse shipping, shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.
- Gather customer feedback to help the overall customer experience improve
- Leave the customer feeling like Bodybuilding.com is the ultimate customer experience provider
- Flexibility to work different shifts to best support our customer
Experience and Education:
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to assist customers in a friendly and helpful manner so they can achieve their goals
- Ability to retain product knowledge and communicate information clearly and concisely with proper grammar and voice
- Ability to read and follow directions
- Strong ability to retain confidential information pertaining to customer information
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Must have flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using multiple lines of contacts (email/phone/chat)
- High school diploma or equivalent
FYI- for this role, you are regularly required to sit and/or stand, and you’re on the computer…. A lot. Our part time reps will often have changing schedules and flexibility on hours up to 20 will be required.
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.