Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
You'll create and analyze sales and retention, campaign performance reports, develop target lists for acquisition and retention campaigns, analyze sales results to discover and interpret trends, patterns, and relationships. You'll monitor and evaluate our overall sales and retention performance and identify opportunities. Working with the team, you'll help us ensure we achieve our campaign goals and present data in a way that makes it easy to communicate at the highest levels of the company. This senior analyst role will be focused on our premium subscription offering and all the tiers within that subscription offering.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze churn and engagement on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Identify areas for further evaluation
- Analyze impact of acquisition to forecast projections
- Determine Pricing & Promotion for digital subscription
- Analyze impact of pricing & promotions
- Identify opportunities & establish plan to increase acquisition, engagement, and retention of paid digital subscribers
- Provide recommendations for churn reduction and further engagement
- Analyze performance by platform and by subscription offering
- Analyze results from campaign executions
- Apply statistical analysis to show trends and identify risks
- Work closely with BI and marketing channel managers on data points needed for analysis
- Create models around profitability and LTV for acquired customers
- Evaluate A/B and multivariate test data for hypotheses testing
- Work closely with Insights, Project, CRM, Social and Partnership teams to provide data points to act on.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in HTML, CSS and SQL
- Comfortable with large data sets, taking raw data and creating a story
- Must be highly detail-oriented and capable of handling multiple projects at once
- Able to take direction and work well with multiple teams
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to content management systems
- First-class written and verbal communication skills with a strong aptitude for spelling and grammar
- Must be innovative and internally motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to stay organized and self-motivated to meet strict deadlines; can respond and execute quickly
- Familiar with our website, products, and/or the sports nutrition and health industry
- Able to provide detailed and accurate feedback to various areas of the business
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are: https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); discretionary bonuses; gym membership reimbursement; employee discount.
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.