Position Location: Boise, ID
Remote Options: No
You should have experience leading all aspects of design and have a thorough and proven grasp of usability and user interface design. Applicants should have a dynamic vision, an eye for detail, and a love of producing a quality journey for our customers. This role requires a team player who can collaboratively and cross functionally work in a variety of product areas. The ideal candidate will have the ability to deliver intriguing end to end experiences demonstrating a strong, intrinsic research and design ability. This candidate should also possess accurate attention to detail, web expertise, and clear communication skills. You will be a part of a team that ideates and delivers innovative software experiences every day.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design for intuitive and engaging user experiences by creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, mockups, layouts, and other relevant deliverables
- Design the aesthetics, layout, and user experience elements for our customer facing applications across desktop, mobile, and tablet devices
- Prepare and present low-to-high fidelity prototypes to business stakeholders that clearly illustrate functionality, interaction, and the user journey
- Participate in usability testing and user research including building user interface mockups and prototypes as needed
- Provide documentation for project-related activities and tasks, research and analysis outcomes, and test results
- Advocate UX/UI design standards, guidelines, and strategies that will serve as the foundation for creating cohesive experiences. These include web pages, applications, navigational elements, portals, templates, etc.
- Apply marketing brand standards to all user experience elements
- Maintain design library, digital files, and records
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional) in a Windows and Mac environment.
- Knowledge of usability testing and analysis
- An understanding of user research and psychology
- Ability to produce a large volume of work in a demanding environment while maintaining a high level of quality
- Superior organizational and time-management skills when prioritizing and meeting required deadlines
- Strong understanding of responsive digital experiences and execution
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in a Windows and Mac environment
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience designing rich interactive experiences
- Strong prototyping skills using Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure or similar
- Expert knowledge of cross-platform design experiences (Mobile, Mac, PC, iOS, Android, etc)
- Experience using a Content Management System is a plus.
- Experience working closely with brand management, creative teams, product management, engineering leadership, and business stakeholders to champion design at every step
What You’ll Love About Us:
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
- Who We Arehttps://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings ProgramsWhether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more:To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging:We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
- Check out Careers Youtube Page :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.