Digital Marketing Manager
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The Marketing Acquisition Manager will lead our social and programmatic paid media plans. This position will be responsible for strategizing, selecting, launching, measuring and optimizing the performance of paid media including Display, Mobile and Paid Social Media and Agency partners. The Manager acts as the day to day lead and is responsible for the implementation of strategy, performance of all accounts against KPI’s, adherence to deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategy in partnership with Head of Performance Marketing
- Plan, manage and execute web & mobile campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Plan optimization & testing tactics through increased conversion metrics
- Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches
- Works to collaboratively to translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and results
- Accountable for the delivery of all projects to agreed deadlines and budgets
- Ensure best practice and adoption of new features or processes
- Track metrics and performance to ROAS and growth goals and report insights and recommendations on a consistent cadence
- Collaborate with other channel managers
- 3+ years of experience in a digital media, managing complex paid campaigns
- Strong conceptual ability, presenting performance marketing solutions that drive their business goals in a credible and defensible way
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for online/digital media (both Direct Response and Branding & Awareness)
- Exceptional knowledge of Paid Acquisition across social and mobile channels, Feeds, Mobile, Social
- Experience working with attribution models and an understanding of how each channel informs/integrates with the next
- Understanding of broad based business principles including: sales, pricing, workflow management, and operations
- Ability to think strategically and identify innovative and creative solutions in a client-centric environment
- Strong project and resource management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount;
Bodybuilding.com LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.