Manager of Onboarding Experience (People + Culture)
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The Manager of Onboarding Experience will help guide our team members through their assimilation journey as they join the company or change roles within the company. You will work closely with leaders to build out assimilation and training plans. The Manager of Onboarding Experience will also help design, develop and deploy onboarding strategies that align with the company Core Values and create memorable onboarding experiences for team members and teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Innovate onboarding practices and lead their deployment.
- Work with subject-matter experts, supervisors, and managers to design, develop, and revise onboarding materials.
- Understand and implement the specific onboarding needs of different teams and managers.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers on how to effectively onboard new hires for increased engagement and retention.
- Create a memorable first day experience for team members in every role and at every level of the company.
- Guide orientation events and practices in the onboarding experience, particularly in the first 30 days of starting a new position.
- Continually evolve onboarding experience by soliciting feedback about current processes.
- Follow up with managers to ensure successful implementation of 30, 60 and 90-day training plans.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Highly adaptive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships with management at all levels of the company.
- Strong organizational skills; detail orientation with the ability to quickly and effectively handle multiple priorities and deadlines while maintaining professional composure.
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record designing and managing multiple projects and priorities with minimal supervision.
- Analytical and agile in leveraging data to drive processes.
- Willing to get involved in a variety of tasks from high level strategic to detailed and routine tasks.
- Proficient in utilizing social media to support company strategy.
- Flexible availability and willing to travel occasionally.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in talent management and/ or teaching/instruction a plus- but not required.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and C-level executives.
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.