Financial Analyst *Part time*
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
Always be truthful and honest in every aspect of business.
Give back to the people that you owe your success to.
Setting goals creates the roadmap to positive gains.
Great things will happen with a passion for competition.
It’s our goal to make the big idea bigger.
Our mission is not complete until the customer says “WOW!”
To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation.
The Engineering Financial Analyst will assist Engineering Dept with managing the Operational, Capital, Hiring, and Internally Developed Software budgets and expenses.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Track and manage all Engineering department expenses
- Maintain accurate and current records of Engineering personnel data
- Orchestrate weekly budget and hiring reports
- Provide detailed monthly, QTR, and annual budget reports
- Accurately label department expenses that co-inside with general ledger accounts
- Perform analysis of budget trends for spending resources and cutting costs
- Oversee new contracts and annual renewals for Engineering Department
- Responsible for overseeing and supervising following fiscal year budget
- Manage expenses for internal employees with immigration (H1B & Work Visa) requirements
- Facilitate and supervise budget planning meetings
- Facilitate purchasing of software licensing and equipment
- Demonstrate professional conduct to external and internal customers
- Other budgetary tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft, Mac & Google Applications (Word, Excel, Exchange, PowerPoint, Google Sheets, Google Forms)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred
- Thorough understanding of computers and technology
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent with time management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing projects
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to keep a sense of humor and positive disposition under stress.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration preferred; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Budget Analyst role
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount.
Bodybuilding.com LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job