Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
Hello? Is It You We’re Looking For?
The Creative Services Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation of a wide range of print and web marketing materials that promote and support the Bodybuilding.com brand. This includes playing nicely with the Marketing department, HR, Product Design, Store Team, Digital Publishing (editors), Video Production, Events Team, User Experience and Interface, and more. So you’d better be organized, outgoing, hard working, and have a passion for helping others become their best selves.
**Please attach portfolios with application by selecting Add Portfolio under Additional Files.**
- Dream up and design innovative advertising, emails, social posts, web pages, packaging, products, presentations, contests, and other projects as needed
- Manage projects from beginning to end according to timelines, budgets, milestones, and other fun stuff
- Work closely with mid-level and senior designers to help bring projects from concept to execution
- Stay fresh and inspired by following design and industry trends
- Manage our library of creative assets. It’s as fun as it sounds!
- Loves flying solo and collaborating with other great minds
- Masterfully balances multiple projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines, and delivering on all required creative specifications
- Able to articulate thoughts and critique in a positive, thorough manner
- Experience in digital design (obvs!)
- A ninja in Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Graphic Art and Graphic Design
- 1-3 years of professional design experience relating to print collateral, web design, branded environments, packaging, apparel, and/or presentations
- A solid portfolio representing the best of your body of work to date
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.