Fulfillment Manager, Las Vegas
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The Fulfillment Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring that every order placed is processed and shipped in alignment with customer expectations. Safety, accuracy, and teamwork must be promoted within the functional shipping areas. This person will provide operational and administrative leadership and collaboration with the Operations team; while instilling and maintaining a continuous improvement driven culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Daily evaluation of the staffing plans to assure all orders are pulled, packed and shipped in a timely fashion while balancing financial obligations
- Ensure the organization and effectiveness of the functional work areas
- Communicate effectively with Customer Service to facilitate order issues
- Set and meet effective and accurate goals with the subordinate leadership team
- Ensure all performance evaluations and corrective actions are consistent with company policy, are administered fairly, and are crafted for personal development
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized fulfillment center
- Resolve first-level operational issues and escalate them as necessary to the Operations Manager
- Assist in performing routine maintenance on electronic and mechanical hardware
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required to complete daily job tasks
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
- A hands-on management approach that encourages change and creative problem-solving
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a project load concurrent with day-to-day operations
- Proven ability to manage, direct, and develop team members
- Excellent communication skills at a cross-functional level (i.e. communications throughout the company)
- Proficient with computer applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without restriction, using proper safety methods
- Mechanical aptitude for process improvements and routine maintenance a plus
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years management experience in fulfillment/transportation or manufacturing operation
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); discretionary bonuses; gym membership reimbursement; employee discount.
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.