WE’RE FUN! WE’RE FAST! WE’RE CASUAL!
- Promote and sustain Bob’s Stores Culture by embracing and holding all Associates accountable for BOB'S operating principle of “
- Lead by example, by providing excellent customer service, holding all Supervisors and Associates accountable for ensuring current Customer service standards are executed.
- Exhibit a strong sense of urgency around providing all customers with a superior shopping experience.
- Maintain a dynamic merchandising strategy with an emphasis on merchandising presentation, space allocation, sale promotions and floor sets. Oversee visual aspect of store. Guide and direct Supervisors and Associates where appropriate.
- Maintain a neat, orderly sales floor, stock room and office area.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of floor sets for sales promotions.
- Support the front end, cashiering when necessary.
- Assist Store Manager with expense control awareness, including planning and execution to maintain store budgets and ensure profitability.
- Take on additional responsibility as dictated by business.
Skills and Requirements:
A varied schedule will require day, evening, weekend and holiday shifts, with some overnight shifts as well. Flexible availability required.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience in a retail environment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to suggestively sell and be persuasive
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Proven team leadership skills
- Experience working with casual and athletic apparel and footwear preferred
- Understanding of basic retail math; ability to handle cash accurately
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Bilingual a plus
Bob's Stores, a member of the SDI USA, LLC family also operating Eastern Mountain Sports, is an equal opportunity employer offering dynamic career opportunities and generous employee discounts.