Warehouse Associate Multiple Shifts between 7am - 6:30 pm
Join a fast paced environment where time fly's while having fun. Work with a team and independently. Great discounts on merchandise. Close to highways and bus lines. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- 7 am - 3:30 pm pick, pack, audit or inventory
- 8am - 4:30 pm ship
- 9 am - 5:30 pm receive and unload trucks
- 10 am - 6:30 pm put away merchandise - power equipment required
- Perform inventory counts and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker.
- Proficiency in use of RF scan gun - will train.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to lift heavy objects for unloading, put away and shipping.
- High school degree preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $25,000.00 per year
In addition to daily sanitizing, we conduct a deeper cleaning and fogging twice a week after work hours.
Bob's Stores, a member of the SDI USA, LLC family also operating Eastern Mountain Sports, is an equal opportunity employer offering dynamic career opportunities.