Jewelry Sales Consultant - Bellevue Square
At Blue Nile, we believe that love deserves better. We are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
We bring a modern approach to life’s most important traditions because our customers deserve better. They deserve an exceptional experience. One that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they’ve found the perfect piece for their love.
We live by our values – As One Team we work together to win. We are Customer Obsessed, passionately and transparently helping our customers to find their perfect piece. We act with Speed and Quality with attention to every detail and are Driven to Disrupt; our curiosity, creativity and willingness to test and learn drives our business.
Blue Nile is looking for a Personal Jeweler who is eager for an exciting opportunity to join our retail showroom. The ideal candidate understands the white glove culture and has a passion to educate customers about jewelry purchases. A Personal Jeweler at Blue Nile is outgoing, passionate and strives to help others. The company’s Customer Service goal is to enhance and grow the brand connection experience for customers. Personal Jewelers do this through being professional, accessible, enthusiastic, and interested in a career that creates a “Jeweler for Life” relationship with Blue Nile.
- Communicate the Blue Nile Difference, instilling trust and confidence in our brand
- Demonstrate exceptional Customer Service and continually develop your product knowledge to educate customers
- Communicate accurate information and set clear expectations for customers, ensuring an on-brand Blue Nile experience
- Proactively follow up on all internal and external communications while maintaining Blue Nile service standards
- Effectively resolve complex customer service challenges, finding solutions which exceed customer expectations
- Help create and maintain a service culture focused on the customer, enhance the buying experience and build relationships that lead to long term business growth
- Continuously maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Consistently achieve or exceed company sales and service goals
- Partner with peers and showroom management to solve problems while maintaining a service culture focused on the customer.
- Previous retail sales or customer service experience required
- Jewelry experience a plus but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, creative problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and high integrity
- Ability to work within deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer, typing/keyboarding and data entry skills; aptitude to effectively and efficiently navigate through all computer systems
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust to scheduling needs, particularly during retail peak seasons
- Authorized to work in the U.S
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
The hourly pay range for this job is $20.64 - $29.93. Base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills & experience, among other factors. Regular positions are eligible for discretionary bonus. Blue Nile offers medical, vision, dental coverage and 401(k) employer match amongst other benefits for eligible positions.