Showroom Diamond Expert
Come join the Blue Nile sales team and help shape the future of virtual shopping! Blue Nile has created the premier virtual shopping and virtual showroom experience, and we are looking for the right team members to grow this team and delight our customers with a truly one of a kind virtual shopping experience.
This position is located in Kent, WA and requires reliable transportation to and from the virtual showroom location.
- Conduct virtual appointments from the virtual showroom or chat with customers through the online chat platform where you will help customers explore, understand and select the right diamond, ring or piece of jewelry for their occasion, timeline and budget.
- Assist customers in selecting the right diamond(s) for setting in Blue Nile Build-Your-Own engagement rings, earrings, and pedants
- Answer customer’s questions about Blue Nile jewelry products, services and policies
- Follow up with customers after the initial appointment or chat session helping them to find the perfect diamond or piece of jewelry for their needs from Blue Nile
- Effectively resolve complex problems and find solutions that delight our customers and create Blue Nile customers for life
- Communicate the Blue Nile Difference, instilling trust and confidence in our brand and jewelry
- Follow up with customers both after the initial appointment or chat conversation and also longer term to develop meaningful and long lasting relationships with customers, becoming their trusted jeweler for life
- Continually develop your product knowledge to educate customers and become a true diamond expert
- Communicate accurate information and set clear expectations for customers, ensuring an on-brand Blue Nile experience
- Help create and maintain a service culture focused on the customer, enhance the buying experience and build relationships that lead to long term business growth
- Maintain a record of exemplary attendance, punctuality and job focus.
- Understand department goals and meet defined metrics
- Maneuver effectively and rapidly through multiple computer systems
- Previous retail sales experience, preferably in a luxury environment (luxury fashion department store, high end travel, electronics etc.), customer service and/or call center experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Jewelry experience a plus but not required
- An avid and proficient online shopper
- Excellent interpersonal, creative problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and high integrity
- Ability to work within deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer, typing/keyboarding and data entry skills; aptitude to effectively and efficiently navigate through multiple computer systems
- Background check required
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
What we offer:
A competitive compensation package including: base salary, monthly bonuses based on sales performance, additional incentive contests, paid time off, competitive healthcare plans, 401k match and other valuable benefits and perks
The opportunity to deliver a truly innovative and one of a kind virtual shopping experience unrivaled by other consumer brands. Blue Nile is setting the bar for what virtual shopping can be and we need passionate team members who want to continually raise the bar and create a customer experience that is unlike anything else.