Customer Service Specialist - Dublin
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and talented full time Customer Service Specialist to join our team of Diamond and Jewellery Consultants. We are looking for individuals with Customer Service / Sales Skills who are passionate about providing phenomenal customer service to join our team in our European Operations Centre based in Dublin. Our most successful Sales / Customer Specialist's enjoy building lasting relationships with our customers and are committed to exceeding customer expectations.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Specialist:
- Provide phenomenal customer service to every Blue Nile customer
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Blue Nile products, practices, policies and procedures
- Prioritize customer calls, customer email, and other customer interactions
- Build lasting customer relationships through care and responsiveness
- Offer no-pressure advice and guidance to help our customers make decisions with confidence
- Effectively solve problems and find the best solution for both the customer and Blue Nile
- Consistently meet or exceed the department’s expectation for productivity level
- Ability to manoeuvre effectively and efficiently through all computer systems
- Keep up to date and informed on all daily communications
- Provide assistance and troubleshooting for payment processing
- Work cross-functionally with all teams
- Occasional market, customer, and competitive research
- Native level fluency, both written and spoken in English. A second EU Language skill would be an advantage.
- Have the ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Ability to establish instant rapport and instil trust and credibility
- Detail oriented with excellent organisational skills; ability to multi-task and prioritise daily responsibilities
- Ability to work within deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of working independently as well as with a team
- Strong computer and typing skills, cross-functional experience working with technology teams is required
Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewellery. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewellers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.