Sr. Supply Chain Functional Analyst
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and talented Sr. Oracle Supply Chain Functional Analyst to join our Technology team. The ideal candidate will have a natural curiosity about how systems work and a desire to participate directly in improving our platform as the company grows. This position offers the opportunity to collaborate with small teams and contribute to a wide variety of projects that are directly connected with an active, growing business.
We use Oracle eBusiness Suite R12.2 and a custom e-commerce system to process orders, manage the manufacturing and fulfillment process, and support financial reporting. We have a modern, current technology platform free of outdated hardware and legacy systems. You will work on interesting projects with relevant technologies.
This team is small and highly experienced, providing members the opportunity to work on a wide breadth of new technologies and systems. We work directly with developers, technology leaders and business users. This is a great opportunity for you to bring your functional and analytical skills to a place where you’ll learn and contribute at many levels on a daily basis.
Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
- Work closely with business users on requirements, and implementation of business processes and new features
- Work with technology team members and developers to design, QA, and implement new features and system modifications
- Provide operational support to business users, helping them use Oracle tools efficiently and utilize new functionality
- Perform QA testing for projects, rollout of new features, bug fixes, upgrades, etc.
- Conduct conference room pilots, end-user training and testing, and business process engineering
- End-end Functional and Integration testing of various application modules and custom designed components
- Create documentation for business processes, system changes, and any other necessary documentation
- Coordinate work and manage projects between multiple business groups and development teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience
- 7+ years experience working with Oracle EBS R12+.
- Strong Oracle Functional expertise and industry Experience in manufacturing.
- Strong Functional knowledge and experience of Oracle Discrete Manufacturing modules,
- Bill of Materials
- Work in Process
- Order Management
- Warehouse Management
- Cost Management
- Transportation Management
- Knowledge of Oracle Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes
- Knowledge of Oracle Application Testing suites (OATS)
- Knowledge of the underlying Oracle tables, integration points and technology processes.
- Basic experience with SQL/PLSQL
- Experience with ad-hoc query tools such as Toad or SQL Navigator
- Experience in preparing functional Test Cases and Test Scenario documents
- Experience in engaging Oracle Support to research and resolve issues
- Experience with client facing discussions- Fit Gap, Solutioning, Design, Milestone Testing, Cutover, Conversions
- Experience analyzing data and translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Root cause analysis and complex problem solving skills are important.
- Experience prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills.
- Proven record of good judgment in solving problems and handling challenges
- Ability and desire to work with technical and non-technical people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus