Blue Nile is looking for passionate and talented Bench Jewelers who have the desire and/or experience in jewelry manufacturing.
Are you interested in joining the jewelry manufacturing industry?
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Polish gold, silver and platinum jewelry
- Sizing gold, silver and platinum jewelry
- Setting round and fancy stones in gold, silver and platinum jewelry
- Other duties as assigned
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum of 1 year jewelry manufacturing, repair or related experience
- High School or GED
- Required: US Citizen
- Experience working with all metal types, including gold and platinum
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Of course you must have the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic with exceptional commitment to quality
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
The hourly pay range for this job is $16.46 - $23.86. Base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job- related knowledge, skills & experience, among other factors. Regular positions are eligible for discretionary bonus. Blue Nile offers medical, vision, dental coverage and 401(k) employer match amongst other benefits for eligible positions.