Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
Blue Nile is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Shipping Specialist I who will be responsible for coordinating the efforts of the fulfillment team and taking a lead role in the fulfillment of unique, high-priority, and international orders.
- Coordinate with Shipping Specialists to ensure all duties are completed daily and on-time
- Work with Shipping Couriers to process high value and exception shipments
- Resolve special requests from other departments concerning orders and returns
- Identify and problem-solve exception orders ensuring all orders daily are complete and shipped
- Facilitate communication between Shipping department and other departments while maintaining time sensitive constraints
- Develop and maintain a functional knowledge of International shipping requirements
- Prepare and maintain shipping supplies and help keep the department organized
- Help out where needed to ensure continuous flow of orders through the department
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience and Education)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, "can do" attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excel in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work weekends and evenings as needed
- Working knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Excel, etc.