Email Marketing Operations Analyst
Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and talented Email Marketing Operations Analyst that will oversee the day-to-day operations and analysis of email marketing campaigns and purchase journeys.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure and hands-on training in the Marketing Cloud and other cutting edge digital tools.
The ideal candidate will have three or more years of experience in marketing operations and analytics. The successful candidate is ambitious, willing to roll-up their sleeves, and passionate about marketing performance optimization. We solve challenging problems and boost growth through a test and learn culture with applied analytical techniques and business insights.
The position is located in Bellevue, WA but is temporarily remote.
- Oversee email marketing operations to ensure emails are received by the right users, at the right time, with the right content
- Build/QA of audiences needed for email automation and one-off sends
- Develop solutions that enable email segmentation and personalization at scale
- Analyze campaign results including audience, promotions, messaging, deliverability, and other key performance indicators. Report on results and provide insights weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Own email marketing dashboards and reports. Identify and triage data anamolies and work cross-functionally to resolve issues. Deep dive as needed to determine root causes.
- Support the test design and analysis of A/B and multi-variate tests to improve marketing performance.
- Work independently to troubleshoot technical issues
- Establish, maintain, and optimize processes for campaign operations
- Design/build alerting system to help quickly identify issues
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Statistics, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing operations or analytics role leveraging data to drive key business decisions
- Demonstrated technical expertise while executing email campaigns, email reporting, and data targeting and segmentation
- Strong understanding of database structure, data hygiene, and analytics
- Advanced experience with SQL and business intelligence tools is required
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills - experienced in manipulating spreadsheet data, merging worksheets/data sets, pivot tables, formulas, vlookups and developing descriptive charts
- Experience establishing effective measurement and reporting to deliver key business insights
- Experience with an enterprise email service provider (ESP) and email marketing campaign analysis a strong plus
- Strong skills in problem solving and logic
- Highly organized and detail oriented with proven time management skills.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus