Blue Nile was founded in 1999 with the idea that the diamond and engagement ring business was ready for innovation. We revolutionized the industry with a disruptive online business model, making it possible to shop for extraordinary, high-quality diamonds at a great value - and we didn't stop there.
Blue Nile is driven to help customers celebrate memorable moments in life. We believe our customers deserve an exceptional experience when choosing a piece of jewelry; an experience that leaves them feeling confident that they have found the perfect piece for life. Our standards are among the highest of all jewelers and we provide superior customer service, extraordinary value and industry-leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and our product and seek to provide each customer with an amazing experience.
How We Work
Blue Nile’s vision is to bring brilliance to all of life’s joyful occasions, big or small, as the world’s most trusted fine jeweler. We do this by using the following principles as our guide:
- Delight Every Customer Create remarkable experiences across all touchpoints with thoughtful technology and memorable human connections that build lifelong passionate Blue Nile advocates.
- Create Amazing Jewlery Set the bar high. Design, select and deliver fine jewelry to the highest quality standards while maintaining our leadership on exceptional value.
- Operate as One Team All teams across our global locations work toward common goals as a diverse, inclusive and unified team. Respect the heritage of the company and embrace the future we’re creating together.
- Help Each Other Grow Hire and develop amazing and diverse talent with great potential. Help each other thrive in a culture that celebrates great work, continuous learning, constructive feedback and mutual mentorship.
- Be Bold Push boundaries and test new ideas using data to inform decision making. Be curious and courageous. Learn from both successes and failures to innovate, iterate and improve.
- Take Ownership Speak up, take initiative and lead with integrity to make it happen. Always rise to the occasion and look for ways to help solve problems. When we miss, we own it and recover quickly.
- Deliver Quality Results Work with a bias for action to deliver results, balancing pace and precision. Sweat the details so we get it right.
- Find Joy in the Everyday Celebrate how lucky we are to serve our customers and company vision and to work and have fun with talented colleagues. Treat each other with empathy and respect.
Blue Nile is seeking a passionate and driven Executive Assistant who will provide comprehensive support to the Blue Nile Executive Leadership Team – specifically, the COO, Chief Merchant, and CTO. This critical role requires a high level of integrity, discretion and sound judgement while managing competing priorities and deadlines with the utmost level of professionalism. Bring your creativity, exceptional organizational skills, along with your high energy, yet calm demeanor to be part of our first class, fast paced, dynamic and growing company.
- Manage complex calendars; prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; making recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Proactively anticipate needs while preparing meeting related materials for appointments, conferences, travel, etc.
- Compose and edit correspondence with knowledge of company’s business and guiding principals
- Ability to prioritize and complete complex tasks with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Demonstrate high level of organization, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to design and improve processes
- Follow-through on actions items; successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Process expense reports and reconcile departmental expenses
- 5+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant preferred
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team environment
- Communicate effectively and interact professionally with internal/external strategic business partners while simultaneously building credibility and rapport
- Technical proficiency related to IT support and troubleshooting
- Superior organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround, switch gears at a moments’ notice
- Event coordination; pertinent communications, registration, sourcing location, agenda creation, securing audio visual requirements, reservations, and onsite set-up
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe, Zoon, Skype, Teams, and SharePoint
- Experience in handling Domestic/International travel
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus