Assistant Showroom Manager - Mall at Millenia
At Blue Nile, we believe that love deserves better. We are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and talented Assistant Showroom Manager who will help lead a team of Luxury Sales Consultants at our retail showroom in the Mall at Millenia in Orlando, FL. The ideal candidate understands our white glove culture and has a passion to educate customers about jewelry purchases. The Assistant Showroom Manager supports the team by being a resource regarding Blue Nile products, practices, selling techniques, and policies and procedures. Ideal candidates will possess sales experience with the ability to empower, motivate and inspire each team member to provide world class customer service and maximize sales. An Assistant Showroom Manager at Blue Nile is outgoing, passionate, helps others, and driven for results.
- Demonstrate industry leading selling and service behaviors to build strong customer loyalty and relationship to Blue Nile in support of our initiative to become their jeweler for life
- Self-motivated and able to lead others.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and committed to giving ongoing coaching and redirection to maintain adherence to expectations.
- Personally achieve individual sales and client activity goals.
- Takes lead on customer escalations. Finds ways to resolve, and partner with Manager on difficult situations.
- Ability to follow company directions and adapt to new initiatives.
- Team player and committed to maintaining our professional and friendly environment with team members and clients.
- Special process expert
- Aware of current trends in jewelry and the competition.
- Maintains store standards and protects the brand.
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly KPIs and team progress to plan
- 3+ years of customer service/sales background.
- Jewelry experience is not required, but preferred.
- Prior management experience in Retail desired, but not required.
- Proven track record of increasing personal sales volume.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Embraces technology and implement new systems seamlessly.
- Ambitious and aspires to become a Showroom Manager.
- Strong sense of urgency and bias for action.
- Ability to make decision quickly and accurately.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Effective time management.
- Willingness to learn.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for training sand learning and executing against timelines and goals.
- Have demonstrated the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships with tangible metrics.
What we offer:
Blue Nile contributes 100% of the employee premiums for Medical/Vision, Dental and a significant portion of premiums for your dependents.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus