Jewelry Sales Consultant - Century City - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Now Offering a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
At Blue Nile, we believe that love deserves better. We are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
Blue Nile is looking for a Jewelry Sales Consultant who is eager for an exciting opportunity to join our retail showroom in the Westfield Century City mall in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidate understands the white glove culture and has a passion to educate customers about jewelry purchases. A Jewelry Sales Consultant at Blue Nile is outgoing, passionate and strives to help others. The company’s customer service goal is to enhance and grow the brand connection experience for customers. Jewelry Sales Consultants do this through being professional, accessible, enthusiastic, and interested in a career that creates a “Jeweler for Life” relationship with Blue Nile.
- Communicate the Blue Nile difference, instilling trust and confidence in our brand
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and continually develop your product knowledge to educate customers
- Communicate accurate information and set clear expectations for customers, ensuring an on-brand Blue Nile experience
- Proactively follow up on all internal and external communications while maintaining Blue Nile service standards
- Effectively resolve complex customer service challenges, finding solutions which exceed customer expectations
- Help create and maintain a service culture focused on the customer, enhance the buying experience and build relationships that lead to long term business growth
- Continuously maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Consistently achieve or exceed company sales and service goals
- Partner with peers and showroom management to solve problems while maintaining a service culture focused on the customer.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Jewelry experience a plus but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, creative problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and high integrity
- Ability to work within deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer, typing/keyboarding, and data entry skills; aptitude to effectively and efficiently navigate through all computer systems
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust to scheduling needs, particularly during retail peak seasons
- Authorized to work in the U.S
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Business Allowance
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!