Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and talented individual to learn jewelry finishing.
- Polish gold, silver and platinum jewelry
- Repair and re-polish jewelry
- Rhodium plate white gold jewelry
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 1 year of jewelry manufacturing, repair or related experience a plus
- Strong work ethic with exceptional commitment to quality
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
The hourly pay range for this job is $14.90 - $21.75. Base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job- related knowledge, skills & experience, among other factors. Regular positions are eligible for discretionary bonus. Blue Nile offers medical, vision, dental coverage and 401(k) employer match amongst other benefits for eligible positions.